Gathered at the International Scientific-Practical Conference „GLOBAL ASPECTS OF THE WORLD ECONOMY AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS IN ECONOMIC INSTABILITY CONDITIONS” taking place from 31.03 to 01.04.2016, hereby declare the establishment of NUIFE (Network of Universities in Free Enterprise).
The aim of the network is:
- Organization of the annual International Scientific-Practical Conference „Global aspects of the world economy and international relations in economic instability conditions”.
- Organization of university start-up projects for students;
- Organization of NUIFE and Business Forum.
Network Coordination Team:
- NUIFE President – prof. Andrzej Krynski, Ph.D., dr. h.c. (Polonia University in Czestochowa);
- Chairman – prof. Helena Burunowa, Ph.D. (Polonia University in Czestochowa);
- International Conference Manager – prof. Sergii Gushko, Ph.D., (Kryvyj Rih institute of economics state higher educational establishment “Kyiv national economic university named after Vadym Hetman”, Ukraine);
- Manager of University Start-up Projects for students – prof. Oleksandra Gumenna, Ph.D. (the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, Ukraine); Maryna Chaikovska, Ph.D. (Odessa I. Mechnikov National University, Ukraine)
- NUIFE and Business Forum Organiser – Alla Suriak, Ph.D. (Lesya Ukrainka Eastern European National University, Ukraine); prof. Ihor Salij, Ph.D. (State Institute of Water Resources Management, Ukraine);
- Communications Manager – prof. Lesia Petkova, Ph.D.; prof. Angela Boyko, Ph.D. (Cherkasy State Technological University, Ukraine);
4/6 Pulaskiego street
tel.: + 48 34 3684270
fax: + 48 34 3249662
The European culture experience based on the meeting of different civilizations and cultures is the area for consolidation of such fundamental universal human values as freedom, democracy, responsibility, participation, solidarity, creative imagination underlying scientific development, inalienable value of conscience, recognition of individual and collective rights, entrepreneurship, innovations and a sense of understanding.
Their priority allows to perceive the role of academic environment whose task is to develop, especially among the younger generation, critical and elective awareness. This awareness is based on the belief that the world is a place of dialogue, place of enrichment and development of scientific research.
PNAP - the Scientific Journal of Polonia University fits in these issues bringing together scientists from different continents, whose scientific articles address the issues from the following fields: history and culture, politics and law, economics and social science, education and health. PNAP also includes the review and discussion sections as well as a report section.
I invite You to cooperate with the representatives of research centers, whom the Scientific Council lacks in, practitioners, teachers, academics, Ph.D. candidates, students, whose publications in PNAP, thanks to the scoring system of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education and having the prefix DOI, will be read and will become the subject of discussions, debates and exploration of scientific innovations.
I thank the authors who have already established cooperation and those who will do so in terms of submission of their publications. I would also like to express particular gratitude to the members of the Scientific Council, who kindly accepted the invitation to work together and to contribute to the creation of PNAP.
Prof. Andrzej Kryński, PhD
Rector of Polonia University