INFORMATIONAL LETTER (2016)
INFORMATIONAL LETTER International Scientific Conference "GLOBAL ASPECTS OF THE WORLD ECONOMY AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS IN THE CONDITIONS OF ECONOMIC INSTABILITY"
We invite you to take part in the scientific conference "Global aspects of world economy and international relations in conditions of economic instability", which will take place in the city of Chenstohova (Poland) on 31 March – 01 April 2016
DOWNLOAD INFORM. LETTER (2016) in:
ORGANIZERS OF THE CONFERENCE:
- POLONIA UNIVERSITY IN CHENSTOHOVA (POLAND)
- INSTYTUT EKONOMICZNY NARODOWEGO UNIWERSYTETU W KRZYWYM ROGU (UKRAINA)
CO-ORGANIZERS OF THE CONFERENCE:
- LONDON COLLEGE OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINEDD STUDIES (ENGLAND)
- SAINT JEROME CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF DOUALA (CAMEROON)
- UNIVERSIDAD DELA SABANA(COLOMBIA)
- REZEKNE HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION (LATVIA)
- TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY IN KOSICE (SLOVAKIA)
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF KYIV-MOHYLA ACADEMY (UKRAINE)
- DRAHOMANOV NATIONAL PEDAGOGICAL UNIVERSITY (UKRAINE)
- LESYA UKRAINKA EAST EUROPEAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY (UKRAINE)
- UNIVERSITY OF BUSINESS & INTERNATIONAL STUDIES (SWITZERLAND)
- UNIVERSITA` ECAMPUS (ITALY)
- ASSOCIAZIONE INTERSTUDI EUROPEI DI SAN MARINO (SAN MARINO)
THE CONFERENCE PROGRAM INCLUDES BREAKOUT SESSIONS IN THE FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS:
- Global economy and development peculiarities of modern world economy
- Trends and priorities for the development of international relations in conditions of globalization
- Modern trends of European integration processes in terms of economic instability
- Innovative and informational space: formation, efficiency and development prospects in educational and scientific spheres
The Conference languages – Polish, Ukrainian, English
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE
For participation in the conference you should fill in the registration form by January 25, 2016 (http://goo.gl/forms/59X32At5s2) and provide an electronic version of the materials by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in attached files by 01 February (for example Ivov_konf2016.doc). Students’ materials are required to be reviewed by a scientific supervisor.
In the course of two working days the authors will get a confirmation, sent as an electronic message. In case of its absence, please, duplicate materials or get in touch with your coordinators to get the necessary information. As soon as the materials are obtained, the author is sent a message.
The collective monograph and the collection of conference materials are planned to be released based on the results of the conference (student section).
- Conference fee is 40 Euro (25 Euro for students) and includes: a folder for a participant, coffee breaks, a participant certificate, a copy of the monograph or a collection of conference materials (student section) *
- Virtual participation fee is 20 Euro (10 Euro for students) *
- In addition, if the volume of materials is more than 22,000 signs - the price is increase by 5 Euro for every 2,000 signs; postage expenses (EU - 10 Euro, Ukraine, etc. - 5 Euro) extra copies of the monograph - 10 Euro per copy.
* needs to be paid up to 01 February 2016
(a copy of a payment receipt has to be e-mailed)
Visa support is provided
Accommodation and catering are provided at the expense of the conference participants. The approximate price per a person is 40 PLN per night (with breakfast and dinner)
Meeting sessions will be held in the format of presentation (presentation format .ppt / .pptx / .pdf). A time limit for the report is up to 10 minutes, for the discussion - 10 minutes.
REQUIREMENTS TO THE MATERIALS
The volume of materials for the collective monograph: 20000-22000 signs.
The volume of materials for the collection of conference materials (student section): 2000-2200 signs.
Margins: top, right, left, bottom - 20 mm.
Headset: Times New Roman, size (size) 14, single line spacing, a paragraph 10 mm.
Formulas, tables, figures are made with the help of special editors MS Office. For figures and tables: Times New Roman, size 12, single line spacing, accommodation legend - below the figure. The source should be indicated under the tables and figures.
Tables should be titled and numbered in Arabic numerals. The arrangement of tables is not allowed in landscape format. The table width should not exceed the text width.
Mathematical formulas should be made in formula editor Microsoft Equation.
Materials can have two co-authors maximum.
The text should include results of the original research of the author/authors. Materials are accepted for publication in Ukrainian, Polish and English.
Using source references is obligatory. The contents of articles, the credibility of data, facts, quotations, level of self-dependence of obtained results are entirely the responsibility of the authors of the articles.
The materials that fail to meet the imposed requirements or proposed subject, sent without money transfer or after the deadline will not be considered!
THE CONFERENCE - 31.03.2016 at 10:00.
BANK ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS:
BANKMILLENNIUMAddress: st. St. Zaryna 2A 02-593 in Warsaw
SWIFT code: BIGBPLPW
The recipient (name, address) POLONIA UNIVERSITY IN CZESTOCHOWA st. Pulaski 4/6 42-200 in Chenstohova
Account: PL 85 1160 2202 0000 0001 8573 5068
Purpose of payment: International Conference 2016 (name and surname)
CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE ORGANIZERS
Helena Burunowa – prof. nzw. dr hab., Dziekn Wydzialu Interdyscyplinarnego, tel. +48343684230, e-mail: email@example.com.
Bartosz Wanot - dr n. med., Prodziekan Wydzialu Interdyscyplinarnego ds. Koordynacji Badan; tel. +48727992229, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Miroslawa Skalik – dr n. ekonomicznych, Koordynator Instytutu Ekonomii i Zarzadzania, tel. +48605077176, email@example.com.
Sergey Gushko – Doctor of Economic Sciences, professor, deputy director for research, educational and academic work of the Kryvyi Rih Economic Institute SHEI «Kryvyi Rih National University», tel. +038 098 1244643 , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volodymyr Kulishov – Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, professor, honored educator of Ukraine, Professor of the International Econimy Department of the Kryvyi Rih Economic Institute SHEI «Kryvyi Rih National University», tel. +038 067 2690543, e-mail: email@example.com
Alla Suryak – candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, associate professor of Environmental Economics and Economic Theory of the Lesya Ukrainka East European National University, tel. +38 066 775 91 78, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you at the conference!
Yours Faithfully, Organizing Committee