We are pleased to announce that we have successfully updated the Open Journal Systems (OJS) platform from 2x version to more functional 3.0.2. version. Thanks to well-coordinated work of editorial staff of Scientific Journal of Polonia University and Open Science in Ukraine developers the former structure of the journal and all metadata were fully preserved.
Gathered at the International Scientific-Practical Conference „GLOBAL ASPECTS OF THE WORLD ECONOMY AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS IN ECONOMIC INSTABILITY CONDITIONS” taking place from 31.03 to 01.04.2016, hereby declare the establishment of NUIFE (Network of Universities in Free Enterprise).
The aim of the network is:
- Organization of the annual International Scientific-Practical Conference „Global aspects of the world economy and international relations in economic instability conditions”.
- Organization of university start-up projects for students;
- Organization of NUIFE and Business Forum.
Network Coordination Team:
- NUIFE President – prof. Andrzej Krynski, Ph.D., dr. h.c. (Polonia University in Czestochowa);
- Chairman – prof. Helena Burunowa, Ph.D. (Polonia University in Czestochowa);
- International Conference Manager – prof. Sergii Gushko, Ph.D., (Kryvyj Rih institute of economics state higher educational establishment “Kyiv national economic university named after Vadym Hetman”, Ukraine);
- Manager of University Start-up Projects for students – prof. Oleksandra Gumenna, Ph.D. (the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, Ukraine); Maryna Chaikovska, Ph.D. (Odessa I. Mechnikov National University, Ukraine)
- NUIFE and Business Forum Organiser – Alla Suriak, Ph.D. (Lesya Ukrainka Eastern European National University, Ukraine); prof. Ihor Salij, Ph.D. (State Institute of Water Resources Management, Ukraine);
- Communications Manager – prof. Lesia Petkova, Ph.D.; prof. Angela Boyko, Ph.D. (Cherkasy State Technological University, Ukraine);
4/6 Pulaskiego street
tel.: + 48 34 3684270
fax: + 48 34 3249662